A magazine is nothing without brilliant content… That’s where YOU come in.
We’re always looking for talented writers to produce brilliant articles and pieces about where they’ve been, what they’ve heard and who they’ve met.
If you have a musical adventure you want to write about and get published, then send it to us. We’re also looking for people with ideas for blogs and features to run on our new website. You might want to start a blog for Nottingham trap music, or a bi-weekly feature on upcoming bands – anything! If you have an urge to write – get in touch.
We offer budding writers and journalists the chance to indulge in, and share their love of music culture whilst gaining valuable experience for their future careers. One of our main priorities is quality writing and journalism so we can build our reputation as one of the UK’s best student music magazines.
- You must be a member to have work published. Join here.
- Articles must be a minimum of 300 words on any music culture topic.
- Please make sure any photos you send are at least 700 x 450 px in size.
- Include any links to YouTube videos/Spotify playlists/Soundcloud players you wish to include.
- If you are reviewing an event, send your submission no later than three days after the event.
- Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Contributors – Log In and await review
We aim to reply to submissions within a day, if you do not hear anything after this period, please email email@example.com.